10 Things You Should Be Doing As A Serious Athlete-
1. Never miss a training session- consistency is the key
2. Get better at something every day- add 5 more pounds, another rep, or take less rest between sets
4. Have a goal and a plan to reach it
5. Check your ego at the door- focus on technique before weight
6. Lift for strength and the size will follow
7. Jump hard, sprint hard, lift hard, and stretch hard
8. Bring energy and encouragement to the group- always contribute and never become dead weight
9. Always warm-up and always focus on recovery as soon as your last rep has been completed!
10. No EXCUSES. NO EXPLANATIONS. Be ready to outwork the competition every day, even when you don’t want to. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.