The annual The National Signing Day Event took place on February 6th at Celebration Cinema for local athletes who are going on to play college football. Hosted by ESPN 96.1, this annual event is always a special day for West Michigan athletes. Even with the early signing period that happens in December now, it’s a time to collectively reflect back on the achievements of the senior student-athletes who earned their opportunity to play at the next level.
We at PowerStrength have been fortunate enough to sponsor this event the last 7-years as it’s an event that helps make West Michigan special. PowerStrength has had the opportunity to help over 90 football players earn the opportunity to get recruited and play college football. These athletes, along with countless others, have given us a glimpse into what it truly takes to be successful at the next level.
We compiled a resource for entering college freshman football players that you can get for free. Click HERE to receive your copy of, “College Football Survival Guide”.
Want to learn more about this event and PSTS?
You can LISTEN to this awesome interview with PowerStrength Founder/Owner, Mark Ehnis, and Bret Bakita of 96.1FM by clicking below:
Here is a list of the 2019 PowerStrength Football Signing Day Class. We’re very proud of this year’s class as they all have unique stories and worked incredibly hard to have the opportunity to play college football!
- Spencer Holstege – South Christian – Purdue
- Stuart Kettler – EGR – Western Michigan
- Luke Harmon – GR Catholic Central – Bowling Green
- Spencer Hulst – South Christian – Butler
- Brady Doyle – FHE – Davenport
- Jordan Dent – Lowell – Michigan Tech
- Adam Gill – FHN – Hope
- Noah Graff – Newaygo – Hope
- Kyle Delamielleure – FHN – undecided
- Kyle Dent – East Kentwood – undecided
- Matt Bilski – West Catholic – undecided
- Carson Bekins – Grandville – undecided