Far Out 12-14u Pre-Season Training Camp
Special Pre-Season Training Camp at PowerStrength exclusively for current 12-14u 2022 Far Out athletes!
This is only for members of Far Out as PowerStrength is the official athletic development partner for Far Out Volleyball Club!
Camp details and registration form are below.
- Grooving proper fundamental movement patterns
- Learning correct jumping and landing mechanics
- Improving capacity for greater strength and power output
- Mobility and activation exercises to ensure healthy athletic movement
- Fundamentals to increase lateral quickness, agility, and reaction time
12u-14u grade Far Out athletes participating in the 2022 season on either local, regional, or national teams. Sessions will take place in a small group with 8-12 athletes per coach.
(*Click HERE for the 15-18u Camp for Far Out athletes )
Sessions may be used anytime during the 7-week time period and will not carry over after the deadline:
Start – Monday, November 1st
End – Thursday, December 16th
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday – 6:30-7:30pm
*Athletes may attend any combination of days above needed to fulfill sessions. Additional sessions may be purchased if necessary.
8 sessions – $175
12 sessions – $225
PowerStrength East – 5131 East Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
PowerStrength West – 1308 Rosewood St., Jenison, MI 49428
PowerStrength North – 919 Alpine Commerce Park NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
(Athletes must choose one location to complete their sessions)
How do I reserve my Spot?
1. Complete and submit the form below
2. PSTS will contact you with further details and provide access to schedule your sessions
3. *Spots are limited due to program capacity and scheduling limitations so act quickly!