3-Week Youth Football Training Camp
Enter the Football season FASTER, in Strong Condition, and ready to Compete with more Confidence!
Register for the PowerStrength 3-Week Youth Football Training Camp!
Football Training Camp Training Emphasis
- Learn safe exercise and performance techniques from certified professional trainers in a private, small-group setting
- Build Speed, Explosiveness, and Conditioning
- Learn the fundamentals to increase lateral quickness, agility, and reaction time
- Improve acceleration and body control for a quicker first step
- Enter the football season in-shape, prepared, and READY to compete!
5th, 6th, and 7th Grade football players looking to get improve their speed, agility, and conditioning before the Football season! Sessions will take place in small, private groups (less than 10 athletes per coach) for detailed instruction and best results.
Start – Monday, July 25
End – Thursday, August 12
Where? Choose Your Location
PowerStrength East- Kentwood – 5131 East Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
PowerStrength West- Jenison – 1308 Rosewood St., Jenison, MI 49428
PowerStrength North- Grand Rapids – 919 Alpine Commerce Park NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
*Athletes must choose one location to complete their sessions
Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
*Participants can attend any combination of sessions
3-Week Football Training Camp Fee – one payment of $145 for a 6 Session Pack
*Additional sessions may be purchased*
How do I Sign-Up and Reserve my Spot?
1. Complete and Submit the form (below)
2. A PSTS Coach will contact you within 24-hours with details on the next steps
3. Spots are on a first-come basis as space is limited due to program capacity, scheduling limitations, and optimal learning environment. *This is not a camp where 20+ athletes are ‘trained’ by 1 coach