The effort and energy that Baxter brings on a daily basis to push himself and get better really spoke volumes during his last testing period!
– dropped nearly 2 tenths in his electric 10 yard sprint
– added 11 inches to his broad jump
– added 2.5 inches to his vertical jump
– increases his chin-up total by 16
– increased his push-up total by 10
We look forward to seeing these results, and the work ethic it takes to achieve them, translate to the soccer field. Your increased speed and quickness will make you a valuable asset to your team.
Keep it up big Baxter!