3-Week Youth Speed and Agility Camp
This program is designed to safely prepare you for your upcoming season!
Enter the season FASTER, in strong condition, and prepared to compete with more confidence!
Speed Camp Training Emphasis
- Learn safe exercise and performance techniques from certified professional coaches in a small-group setting
- Build Speed, Explosiveness, and Conditioning
- Learn the fundamentals to increase lateral quickness, agility, and reaction time
- Improve acceleration and body control for a quicker first step
- Become a better athlete while having FUN!
5th, 6th, and 7th Grade boys and girls looking to get improve their speed and agility before the spring season! Sessions will take place in small, private groups (less than 10 athletes per coach) for detailed instruction and best results.
Start – Week of March 7
End – Thursday, March 24
*Start/End date is specific to the location you select – see below
Where? Choose Your Location
PowerStrength East- Kentwood – 5131 East Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
PowerStrength West- Jenison – 1308 Rosewood St., Jenison, MI 49428
*Athletes must choose one location to complete their sessions
PowerStrength East – Kentwood
Tuesday and Thursday- 6:30 – 7:30 pm
PowerStrength West – Jenison
Monday and Wednesday- 6:30 – 7:30 pm
3-Week Speed and Agility Camp Fee – one payment of $145
How do I Sign-Up and Reserve my Spot?
1. Complete and Submit the form (below)
2. A PSTS Coach will contact you with further details on the camp and next steps
3. Spots are on a first-come basis as space is limited due to program capacity, scheduling limitations, and optimal learning environment. *This is not a camp where 20+ athletes are ‘trained’ by 1 coach