Come join the team at PowerStrength Training Systems as we cover the special role youth coaches’ play in developing youth athletes! We understand that the best coaches are needed to work with youth athletes. As coaches we have a huge responsibility to provide the best training, coaching, and advice to our athletes- especially at the youth level! We are opening our doors to youth coaches to come and learn some of the keys behind our young athlete’s successes. The big take-a-way is that we will provide you with a FREE, “done for you” warm-up that we use with our own athletes that delivers lasting results.
*The clinic will have a youth football emphasis but all types of sport coaches are encouraged to attend. As you’ll learn at the clinic, many of the same concepts apply when dealing with youth athletes!
Below are just a few benefits of the warm-up and what we’ll cover at the clinic! Hope to see you there!
- An athletic warm-up that you can implement the very next day with your athletes
- A PROVEN warm-up that saves the coach time and energy
- You’ll learn the benefits of this warm-up and how it will build athleticism in young, developing athletes
- Learn FIRSTHAND how to implement your warm-up and set the tone for every single practice and game
- How improving speed in a youth athlete isn’t as hard as you think- and the warm-up will enhance it!
- Winning is about the little things- it starts with the warm-up!
- Open Q ‘n A forum on all things training – the PowerStrength System
- And more!
When – Tuesday, June 10th 7:30-9pm (we’ll stay as long as we need for questions!)
Where– PowerStrength Training Systems 1680 4 Mile Road NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Cost– Free to youth sport coaches and dads of youth athletes
What to bring– Dress in workout gear as we’ll be moving!
Click on the link below to sign-up. Sign-up Deadline is Sunday, June 8th at midnight! http://forms.aweber.com/form/91/2139155091.htm